10 Apr Training events for children’s activity providers
As well as running Amazing Futures Ltd, I am co-founder of a fab business networking group for the child and family focused sector, working with Amanda Frolich who originally set the group up as the Children’s Activity Providers page on Facebook.
There are two very useful training workshops planned for May and June, aimed business owners of kids activities or other products and services relating to babies, children and families.
LEAP Training Workshops for the child and family business sector.
Our training workshops are held at the West London English school in Ealing Broadway which is easily accessible by car (parking available nearby) and public transport (Picadilly Line, District Line, Central Line, mainline train services and multiple bus routes).
Saturday 19th May (10am to 3pm)
Email Marketing Using Mailchimp. Hosted by Jo Brianti of JLB Business Support Solutions.
A hands on workshop (includes lunch) which will help you:
- To have a clear understanding of the benefits of email marketing to your business
- To understand how GDPR will impact your email marketing strategy
- To set up your MailChimp account correctly
- To link a MailChimp signup form on your Facebook page
- To understand how to create an email template and build your first template
- To understand how to send an email marketing campaignFor more info and to book:
Saturday 16th June (10am to 3pm)
Marketing for business growth workshop, hosted by Mark Rasche of Sport & Activity Professionals and the Children’s Activities Association.
The 5 hour workshop for children’s activity providers and entertainers will include a networking lunch and will cover:
• Understanding the principles of marketing
• Applying key marketing principles to help grow your children’s activity business
• How to structure your marketing to make it more effective and work on-going.
• Tactics you can implement to get more customers
• Make your marketing more efficient
• Specifics about marketing to the education sector
Use all you’ve learnt to get more customers and expand your business and become more profitable.
This workshop encompasses some of the key elements of a longer course that Mark runs for children’s activity providers.
Places on both training workshops are strictly limited – book today to avoid disappointment!
WITH A HUGE THANK YOU TO WEST LONDON ENGLISH SCHOOL FOR PROVIDING THE FAB TRAINING VENUE!